Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- Palestine: Governance & Financing for the Mediterranean Water Sector project: Official launch of the Water Policy DialogueThe first consultation workshop of the Water Policy Dialogue in Palestine, within the Union for the Mediterranean (UfM) labelled project “Governance & Financing for the Mediterranean Water Sector” was held in close cooperation with the Palestinian Water Authority (PWA), on 13 November 2014, in Ramallah. With more than 40 key stakeholders from the governm […]
- Johann-Dietrich Woerner is the next Director General of ESAToday, it was announced that Mr Johann-Dietrich Wörner will be the next European Space Agency (ESA) Director General, for a period of four years starting on 1 July 2015. He will succeed Jean-Jacques Dordain, whose term of office ends on 30 June 2015. -- Mr Woerner is currently Chairman of the Executive Board of DLR, the German Aerospace Center. For a full bi […]
- Nexus issues Open e-Consultation: Towards the establishment of the “Mediterranean Nexus Network”Issues for discussion: water-energy-food nexus: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Water-Energy-FoodNexus2014 Purpose: Targeted stakeholder consultation is a pre-step for the establishment of the “Mediterranean Nexus Network”Objective of the consultation: This consultation is a part of the research work of Ciheam-Bari experts in view of the 3rd Arab Water Forum […]
- Egypt: Irrigation Minister to attend Egyptian-Dutch water council meetingEgyptian Minister of Irrigation and Water Resources Hossam Moghazy headed on Wednesday 10/12/2014 for Holland to attend a meeting of the Egyptian-Dutch Advisory Council for Water. Moghazy will lead Egypt's delegation during the meetings which will kick off Thursday 11/12/2014. The meetings will tackle a number of important issues about future cooperatio […]
- EUWI Multi-stakeholders forum report and presentationsEUWI Multi-stakeholders forum report and presentations at the World Water Week 2014 are now available. The EUWI Multi-Stakeholder Forum (MSF) focused on the main results of the different components of the initiative, and the priorities for next year. The meeting was co-hosted by the European Commission - Ms. Marta Moren Abat, DG Environment, and Mr. Andre […]
- Palestine: Governance & Financing for the Mediterranean Water Sector project: Official launch of the Water Policy Dialogue