Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- Call for abstracts for the 7th International Conference on Water Resources in the Mediterranean Basin: WATMED 7Several Mediterranean countries are suffering from water scarcity, unsustainable management of water resources, vulnerability to climate change, pollution and lack of sanitation infrastructure and suitable treatment technologies. These problems are often worsened by lack of governance and supporting legislative tools. Increasing pressure on water resources i […]
- The Red-Dead Sea Water Conveyance Project: A dangerous road to takeThe Project:The Dead Sea has been shrinking for the last 40 years by as much as 1m (3.3ft) a year mostly due to water diversion of the Jordan River, mainly by Israel and to a lesser extent Jordan. This decline in the Dead Sea levels causes a variety of environmental, social, and economic harm to the surrounding countries by affecting the tourism industry, an […]
- EIP WATER: 38 new commitments for action groupsResponding to its second call - closed on 31 January 2014 - the EIP Water has received 38 expressions of commitment for establishing an EIP Water Action Group. The participants include a large variety of organisations spread across Europe. The European Commission will evaluate the received proposals regarding their completeness and contents during spring 201 […]
- Call for abstracts for the IWA WATERIDEAS2014 Conference on Intelligent Distribution for Efficient and Affordable Supplies Call for abstracts for the IWA WATERIDEAS2014 Conference on Intelligent Distribution for Efficient and Affordable Supplies to be held in Bologna (Italy) in the period [10/22/2014 to 10/24/2014]. The deadline for submissions is: 30 April 2014. Further information on www.waterideas2014.com -- “Water IDEAS” Conference Authors are invited to present papers dea […]
- "International News 2014" - IOWater and its partners
- Call for abstracts for the 7th International Conference on Water Resources in the Mediterranean Basin: WATMED 7