Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- FRIEND conference on Large River Basins of AfricaFRIEND conference on Large River Basins of Africa will be held in Hammamet, Tunisia, 26th-30th of Octobre 2015. TOPICS OF THE CONFERENCE:1 – Global change, climatology and hydrological regimes 2 – Erosion, sediment transport and water quality 3 – Coastal eco-hydrology and Integrated land-sea management 4 – Low flows and groundwater/surface water relationship […]
- Copernicus will improve the UN's agricultural monitoring activitiesThe Food and Agricultural Organisation of the United Nations (FAO) has been using Earth Observation technologies in its activities for more than a quarter of a century. Ahmed Shukri, Senior Economist at FAO, and Oscar Rojas, Natural Resource Officer at FAO, explain how the FAO's Global Information and Early Warning System works and how Copernicus data w […]
- State of the Innovation Union 2014The Innovation Union is placed at the heart of the Europe 2020 strategy and aims to increase Europe’s competitiveness. A report of DG Research and Innovation summarizes progress at European and national levels towards achieving smart, sustainable and inclusive growth through RDI activities. Member States’ profiles are also published. Progress report on Europ […]
- Spain: Focus on water research and innovationThere is not a specific programme for water RDI, but water issues are funded through the State Plan for Research, Development and Innovation. Other Programmes related to Innovation, applied research or International activities devote additional funds to water issues. The National Plan has always represented the major opportunity for RTD funding at the nation […]
- Public Consultation on Policy Options to optimise Water Reuse in the EUEnd July, the European Commission has launched the Public Consultation on Policy Options to optimise Water Reuse in the EU. The consultation will run until 7th November 2014. The questionnaire is open for stakeholders and citizens and it is highly relevant for water authorities in charge of River Basin Management Plans. It takes about 10 mins to respond. […]
- FRIEND conference on Large River Basins of Africa