Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- Understanding the Energy-Water NexusThe recently released ECN publication 'Understanding the Energy-Water Nexus' can be downloaded athttp://www.ecn.nl/docs/library/report/2014/e14046.pdf. Retweets of the report announcement are welcome, see: https://twitter.com/ECN/status/517953481098149888.Abstract:Energy, water and food resource systems are fundamentally interrelated. We need energ […]
- UNESCO-IHE Vice Rector to serve on Global Agenda Council on WaterProf. Stefan Uhlenbrook, Vice Rector of UNESCO-IHE, will serve on the World Economic Forum's Global Agenda Council on Water 2014-2016. The World Economic Forum is a not-for-profit Foundation committed to improving the state of the world. The provision of water services is a core development issue that needs the appropriate political and financial attent […]
- The Department of Geography, King’s College London is accepting applications for MSc Water: Science and GovernanceThe Department of Geography, King’s College London is accepting applications for MSc Water: Science and Governance and scholarships are available to eligible candidates. Drawing on the university’s leading reputation in water research, students are equipped with advanced interdisciplinary training to tackle the contemporary challenges of diverse water enviro […]
- EEA is looking for a Project Manager – Water industries and pollution - Contract Agent (FG IV)EEA is looking for a Project Manager – Water industries and pollution - Contract Agent (FG IV). Apply by 15 December. http://goo.gl/qHiE79 Project Manager will lead work on assessments on water pollution and chemicals. This shall include assessments using information coming from Member States, water utilities (also via legislation) and water industries, as w […]
- Highly interactive EIP Water Conference 2014 concluded in BarcelonaThe European Innovation Partnership on Water - EIP Water in short - has taken a central role on the European water innovation landscape, providing a platform for all actors in the field of water and innovation. After the success of the first EIP Water conference in November 2013 in Brussels, the second EIP Water annual Conference took place on 5 November in […]
- Understanding the Energy-Water Nexus