Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- Call for abstracts for the International conference: ILDAC2015 - ‘Integrated Land & Water Resources Management in the Dry Areas under Climate Change’In memory to Dr Houcine Taamallah, the Arid Regions Institute (IRA) and its partners organize the International conference: ILDAC2015 in Djerba, Tunisia. OBJECTIVES Updates on climate change and projections. Present recent development in land and water resources management in the drylands. Provide forum for debate and exchange among all stakeholders wor […]
- MEDRC Regional Research Scholarships Announced: Palestinian, Omani, and Jordanian Researchers SupportedMEDRC just announced details of the successful research projects to be funded under the 2014 Regional Research Support Program. This program supports exceptionally talented researchers from MEDRC Member States in the MENA region. Projects supported must focus on solutions to the strategic fresh water needs of the region. CONGRATULATIONS to:Mohammed Al-Aufy ( […]
- Applications for MSc Water: Science and Governance The Department of Geography, King’s College London is accepting applications for MSc Water: Science and Governance and scholarships are available to eligible candidates. Drawing on the university’s leading reputation in water research, students are equipped with advanced interdisciplinary training to tackle the contemporary challenges of diverse water enviro […]
- Climate Change to Bring More Heat Waves and Water Shortages in the Middle East and North AfricaIn a world where global average warming reaches 4°C above pre-industrial level, summer temperatures are expected to be up to 8°C warmer in parts of Algeria, Saudi Arabia and Iraq by the end of the century. Climate change will place already scarce water resources under intense pressure in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region,with major consequences […]
- PAWA project participated at the 4th Meeting of OECD Water Governance Initiative, Paris, France, 24-25 November 2014The meeting has the following objectives: Discuss recent developments in the Global Water Agenda, especially the preparatory process of the 7th World Water Forum (Korea, 2015) and progress on negotiations related to post-2015 SDGs; Peer-review OECD draft reports on “Water Governance in Brazil”, “Stakeholder Engagement for Inclusive Water Governance” and “Wa […]
- Call for abstracts for the International conference: ILDAC2015 - ‘Integrated Land & Water Resources Management in the Dry Areas under Climate Change’