Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- New publication: “Water Scarcity, Security and Democracy: A Mediterranean Mosaic”A new – much awaited - book by the Cornell University, the Atkinson Center for a Sustainable Future and the Global Water Partnership-Mediterranean has been published in September 2014. Like its title foretells, the book is a mosaic on its own; of stories, insights, questions and answers on water in the Mediterranean. By travelling around the region and explo […]
- Syria: Providing much needed drinking water in the northOver the past four years, the conflict in Syria has left many children and their families without access to clean drinking water. Now, volunteers with the UNICEF’s partner, the Syrian Arab Red Crescent are installing water tanks for families affected by the fighting, in the eastern Aleppo governorate. The first of ten planned water tanks, which hold 70,000 l […]
- EU-Egypt water talks: water scarcity at the centre of the discussions The issue of water scarcity has been at the centre of the EU-Egypt Water Talk co-hosted by the Delegation of the European Union to Egypt and the Egyptian Ministry of Water Resources and Irrigation in Alexandria. In all, 150 experts, academics, senior civil officials and project managers from donor agencies took part, discussing joint integrated investment pl […]
- European Innovation Partnership on Water: Boosting opportunities - Innovating Water"Boosting opportunities - Innovating Water" is the claim of the European Innovation Partnership on Water, EIP Water in short, and we aim to do so once again at the 2nd EIP Water annual Conference on 5 November 2014 in Barcelona. The EIP Water is led by the DG Environment of the EU Commission and supported by a secretariat.Registration for this one- […]
- Cyprus: A look ahead at the future of agricultural production and water useSustainable water use and adaptation to climate change are challenging issues for the agricultural sector in Cyprus. This issue was discussed at the final public event of the AGWATER research project. The meeting was co-organisedby The Cyprus Institute and the Agricultural Research Institute and was attended by more than 60 participants from different discip […]
- New publication: “Water Scarcity, Security and Democracy: A Mediterranean Mosaic”