Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- Lebanon: kids and parents learn a new way of recyclingAn elegant two meter high Reverse Vending Machine (RVM) caught the attention of the people walking by in Sodeco Street (Beirut) on a sunny Sunday afternoon. Riwa one of the residents of Achrafieh neighborhood, stops in front of the machine and asks: "What’s this machine used for?". One of the event organizers standing next to the machine briefed he […]
- H2020 Initiative sets ambitious objectives to boost protection of the Mediterranean Sea against pollutionNational representatives in charge of Environmental Policy from more than 20 Mediterranean countries joined participants from international financial institutions, regional organisations and other key stakeholders in adopting a strategic document outlining the key objectives over the next 5 years for the H2020 Initiative for a cleaner Mediterranean as regard […]
- Call for Papers for a Special Issue of Remote Sensing of Environment on Landsat 8 Science ResultsWith the launch of the Landsat Data Continuity Mission (LDCM) in February 2013, the already unprecedented Landsat global record continues and could reach 50 years or longer in length. LDCM, renamed, Landsat 8 when the mission was declared operational in May 2013, is based on several technological advances that are providing more and higher quality multispect […]
- Palestine: Governance & Financing for the Mediterranean Water Sector project: Official launch of the Water Policy DialogueThe first consultation workshop of the Water Policy Dialogue in Palestine, within the Union for the Mediterranean (UfM) labelled project “Governance & Financing for the Mediterranean Water Sector” was held in close cooperation with the Palestinian Water Authority (PWA), on 13 November 2014, in Ramallah. With more than 40 key stakeholders from the governm […]
- Johann-Dietrich Woerner is the next Director General of ESAToday, it was announced that Mr Johann-Dietrich Wörner will be the next European Space Agency (ESA) Director General, for a period of four years starting on 1 July 2015. He will succeed Jean-Jacques Dordain, whose term of office ends on 30 June 2015. -- Mr Woerner is currently Chairman of the Executive Board of DLR, the German Aerospace Center. For a full bi […]
- Lebanon: kids and parents learn a new way of recycling