Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- Successful ACQUEAU Workshop at IWA World Water CongressThe IWA World Water Congress was a great opportunity for networking and raising awareness about ACQUEAU, the EUREKA Cluster for water technologies. Participants in the congress showed interest in collaborating with this strategic initiative of the water industry. Mike Farrimond, ACQUEAU’s Scientific Advisor presented the objectives of the Cluster to a large […]
- Advisor in Transboundary Water Management, Nile River Basin(Full Time Consultant Contract, maximum 1 year) Project: The UNDP Shared Waters Partnership (SWP) programObjective: To support riparian efforts on shared waters and strengthen commitment to regional processes that advance cooperation in regions where water could be a source of conflict.Duty Station: Based in a capital within, or in the neighborhood of, the N […]
- New publication: “Water Scarcity, Security and Democracy: A Mediterranean Mosaic”A new – much awaited - book by the Cornell University, the Atkinson Center for a Sustainable Future and the Global Water Partnership-Mediterranean has been published in September 2014. Like its title foretells, the book is a mosaic on its own; of stories, insights, questions and answers on water in the Mediterranean. By travelling around the region and explo […]
- Syria: Providing much needed drinking water in the northOver the past four years, the conflict in Syria has left many children and their families without access to clean drinking water. Now, volunteers with the UNICEF’s partner, the Syrian Arab Red Crescent are installing water tanks for families affected by the fighting, in the eastern Aleppo governorate. The first of ten planned water tanks, which hold 70,000 l […]
- EU-Egypt water talks: water scarcity at the centre of the discussions The issue of water scarcity has been at the centre of the EU-Egypt Water Talk co-hosted by the Delegation of the European Union to Egypt and the Egyptian Ministry of Water Resources and Irrigation in Alexandria. In all, 150 experts, academics, senior civil officials and project managers from donor agencies took part, discussing joint integrated investment pl […]
- Successful ACQUEAU Workshop at IWA World Water Congress