Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- 1st Regional Conference of the Governance & Financing for the Mediterranean Water Sector project: More than 110 stakeholders reflecting on the governance & financing nexus The 1st Regional Conference of the Union for the Mediterranean (UfM) labelled project Governance & Financing for the Mediterranean Water Sector was organised on 28-30 October 2014, in Athens, Greece, by the Global Water Partnership- Mediterranean (GWP-Med), in close collaboration with the EU funded Sustainable Water Integrated Management-Support Mechanis […]
- FRIEND conference on Large River Basins of AfricaFRIEND conference on Large River Basins of Africa will be held in Hammamet, Tunisia, 26th-30th of Octobre 2015. TOPICS OF THE CONFERENCE:1 – Global change, climatology and hydrological regimes 2 – Erosion, sediment transport and water quality 3 – Coastal eco-hydrology and Integrated land-sea management 4 – Low flows and groundwater/surface water relationship […]
- Copernicus will improve the UN's agricultural monitoring activitiesThe Food and Agricultural Organisation of the United Nations (FAO) has been using Earth Observation technologies in its activities for more than a quarter of a century. Ahmed Shukri, Senior Economist at FAO, and Oscar Rojas, Natural Resource Officer at FAO, explain how the FAO's Global Information and Early Warning System works and how Copernicus data w […]
- State of the Innovation Union 2014The Innovation Union is placed at the heart of the Europe 2020 strategy and aims to increase Europe’s competitiveness. A report of DG Research and Innovation summarizes progress at European and national levels towards achieving smart, sustainable and inclusive growth through RDI activities. Member States’ profiles are also published. Progress report on Europ […]
- Spain: Focus on water research and innovationThere is not a specific programme for water RDI, but water issues are funded through the State Plan for Research, Development and Innovation. Other Programmes related to Innovation, applied research or International activities devote additional funds to water issues. The National Plan has always represented the major opportunity for RTD funding at the nation […]
- 1st Regional Conference of the Governance & Financing for the Mediterranean Water Sector project: More than 110 stakeholders reflecting on the governance & financing nexus