Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- Senior or Principal Consultant – Water portfolio, Oxford Policy Management (OPM), UK [deadline 4 Sept] Oxford Policy Management (OPM) is seeking to recruit a Senior or Principal Consultant in its water team, who would work primarily on Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH). OPM’s core expertise across the company lies in economics and finance, alongside a strong cross-sectoral reputation for process and impact evaluation. In the water sector, OPM’s five-strong […]
- The Paris hub of the Future Earth Secretariat is seeking a Project ManagerLocation: Paris (France) Closing date: 24th August 2015 The Future Earth initiative: Future Earth is a global program for sustainability science. It coordinates international transdisciplinary research on its three key themes: Dynamic Planet, Global Sustainable Development and Transformations towards Sustainability. It is also a platform for international en […]
- INTERREG-MED: First call for modular project proposalsPreparation period from 23rd june to 1st September From 23rd June, a preparation period is opened to allow project partners to prepare their application before submitting it. The First call for modular projects proposals will be opened from 1st September 2015 to 2nd November 2015. Project partners will be able to submit their application online on the Synerg […]
- Call for Applications: 3 DFG/FWF-Funded PhD Positions in Joint Research ProjectThe United Nations University Institute for Integrated Management of Material Fluxes and of Resources invites graduates in natural sciences or engineering to apply for one of the three research positions available in the framework of a joint research project of UNU-FLORES, the Institute of Soil Science and Site Ecology, TU Dresden and the Institute of Hydrau […]
- Senior or Principal Consultant – Water portfolio, Oxford Policy Management (OPM), UK [deadline 4 Sept]