Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- Vacancy announcement for the Information and Communication ManagerVacancy announcement for the Information and Communication Manager The Euro-Mediterranean Information System on Know-how in the Water Sector, EMWIS (SEMIDE, in French - see www.emwis.net for further details) is an initiative of the Euro-Mediterranean Partnership initiated by a Ministerial conference on fresh water in 1996. EMWIS provides a strategic tool for […]
- Senior or Principal Consultant – Water portfolio, Oxford Policy Management (OPM), UK [deadline 4 Sept] Oxford Policy Management (OPM) is seeking to recruit a Senior or Principal Consultant in its water team, who would work primarily on Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH). OPM’s core expertise across the company lies in economics and finance, alongside a strong cross-sectoral reputation for process and impact evaluation. In the water sector, OPM’s five-strong […]
- The Paris hub of the Future Earth Secretariat is seeking a Project ManagerLocation: Paris (France) Closing date: 24th August 2015 The Future Earth initiative: Future Earth is a global program for sustainability science. It coordinates international transdisciplinary research on its three key themes: Dynamic Planet, Global Sustainable Development and Transformations towards Sustainability. It is also a platform for international en […]
- INTERREG-MED: First call for modular project proposalsPreparation period from 23rd june to 1st September From 23rd June, a preparation period is opened to allow project partners to prepare their application before submitting it. The First call for modular projects proposals will be opened from 1st September 2015 to 2nd November 2015. Project partners will be able to submit their application online on the Synerg […]
- Vacancy announcement for the Information and Communication Manager