Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- US ambassador visits Jordan Valley water projectsWater Minister Hazem Nasser, Jordan Valley Authority Secretary General Saad Abu Hammour and US Ambassador to Jordan Alice G. Wells on Saturday visited several key water and agricultural sites in the Jordan Valley. Wells was briefed on the history of Wihdeh Dam and the current water situation in Jordan, a US embassy statement said. The tour also included the […]
- SWIM and Horizon 2020 Support Mechanisms Call for tenders - EuropeAid/136537/DH/SER/MULTI Tender ID: 58990-2015 Title: Belgium-Brussels: ENI — SWIM and Horizon 2020 support mechanisms Published By: EUROPEAN UNION Date Published: 19/02/2015 Deadline Date: 23/03/2015 Document Type: Contract Notice - Restricted Procedure Belgium-Brussels: ENI — SWIM and Horizon 2020 support mechanisms 2015/S 035-058990 Service contract notice Location: ENP S […]
- UNEP DTU ADMIRE Project Accepting Applications Until 20 March 2015Got an idea to engage the private sector in mitigation and adaptation actions in developing countries? UNEP DTU under the ADMIRE project offers support to turn such an idea into real action! Application deadline: 20 March, 2015. ADMIRE aims to boost private sector engagement and investment in climate change mitigation and adaptation in developing countries. […]
- Apply now for the 2015 Humanitarian Water and Food AwardsThe world has enough water and food to meet everyone’s needs.Yet over 750 million people lack access to clean water, and nearly 900 million are undernourished worldwide, even in “developed countries”. The Humanitarian Water and Food Award celebrates ground-breaking initiatives in assuring global water and food security. It also shares global best practices a […]
- Water footprint surveyWFN is currently working on the AquaPath project co-funded by the European Commission, about individual water footprint awareness. The goal of our project is to better understand citizens’ awareness on water footprint and water sustainability. Then we aim to develop a series of information materials and tools made available to the public in general and schoo […]
- US ambassador visits Jordan Valley water projects