Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- Europe's local and regional governments: don't ditch EU waste packageThe European Committee of the Regions (CoR) has demanded that the European Commission reconsider its withdrawal of proposed changes to EU waste legislation. The Committee - the EU's assembly of local and regional authorities – argues that it would be far more sensible to build on the original proposals then "start again from scratch". It cal […]
- EU and UNICEF mark completion of first part of Gaza desalination plant The EU and UNICEF yesterday marked the completion of the first component of a €10 million desalination plant which will provide over 75,000 Palestinians with drinking water in Gaza. The construction phase of the project was launched with the laying of the first stone last March. Yesterday’s event marked the completion of an 18-km pipeline which will transfer […]
- The Call for Contributions (Oral and Poster) is open to submit a contribution (Theme 4417 - Transforming Science to transform Society): Our Common Future Under Climate ChangeOur Common Future Under Climate ChangeInternational Scientific Conference organized under the umbrella of ICSU, Future Earth, UNESCO and major French research institutions, with the support of the French Government.7-10 JULY 2015 Paris, France The Call for Contributions (Oral and Poster) is open to submit a contribution (Theme 4417 - Transforming Science to […]
- Nominations for 2015 Champions of the Earth now openUNEP invites nominations from individuals who have made a significant contribution globally, regionally and beyond, to the protection and sustainable management of the environment and natural resources. Deadline for receipt of nominations for 2015 is on 31 March 2015. Candidates will be judged by a senior UNEP panel. Persons may nominate themselves, their ow […]
- Europe's local and regional governments: don't ditch EU waste package