Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- The sixth workshop towards an Action Plan for the Water Strategy in the Western Mediterranean 5+5, Marseille (France), 23-24 June 2016The water group of the 5+5 dialogue met in Marseille on 23-24 July 2016 to finalise the action plan and related documents to be proposed for Ministers approval. The 5+5 represents Portugal, Spain, France, Italy, and Malta from the EU and Mauritania, Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia and Libya from the Southern Med countries. Since the Water Strategy in the Western M […]
- Algeria: Call for proposals to support the fisheries sectorThe European Commission has launched a call for proposals to support civil society organisations in the fisheries and aquaculture sector in Algeria. The call, funded by the EU under the DIVECO 2 programme which supports the diversification of the economy in the fisheries and aquaculture sector, seeks to support initiatives of the Algerian civil society in th […]
- MedCOP Climate 2016: Mediterranean Climate Conference in TangierClimate change is a top-priority of today’s international political agenda. The Mediterranean is one of the world’s most vulnerable regions in this regard. After Paris in France last year, the next session of the Conference of the Parties (COP22) to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) will take place this year in another Medite […]
- Workshop on Water/Energy/Food Security Nexus – MEDCOP CLIMAT TANGIERIME has been appointed to pilot with the collaboration of Abdelmalek Essaâdi University in Tétouan the Workshop on “Water/Energy/Food Security Nexus” within the MEDCOP CLIMAT which will be held in Tangiers, morocco on 18 and 19 July 2016.This workshop will be held on 18 jjuly 2016 at 14h30-17h30. The issue is how to establish a just balance for a sharing equ […]
- The 2016 edition of Water Innovation Europe conference “Water-Smart!: European solutions for a smart water society”The 2016 edition of Water Innovation Europe conference was held in Brussels on June 21-23rd 2016. The annual stakeholder conference was revolved around the topic “Water-Smart!: European solutions for a smart water society”. WssTP has organised a SIRA (Strategic Innovation Research Agenda) 2030 workshop , as part of the pre-conference of WIE2016, where the dr […]
- The sixth workshop towards an Action Plan for the Water Strategy in the Western Mediterranean 5+5, Marseille (France), 23-24 June 2016