Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- Union for the Mediterranean: Appointment of Almotaz Abadi to the UFM SecretariatThe Union for the Mediterranean (UfM) Secretariat has appointed Mr. Almotaz Abadi as per the nomination of Palestine for the position of Senior Expert at the UfM Secretariat Water and Environment Division in Barcelona, Spain. Mr Abadi was the director of the Aid Coordination and management Unit in Palestine and Policy adviser to the water Authority. His main […]
- Jordan: Project launched to reduce water waste at mosquesThree mosques categorised as large water consumers will be turned into “examples of water efficiency” under a new project to reduce waste of water at mosques, a government official said on Monday. Rainwater harvesting techniques, recycling of greywater and installing water-saving devices at mosques are the pillars of the project, which seeks to reduce water […]
- UNESCO MAB Young Scientists AwardsSince 1989 MAB has been providing 10 young researchers each year with awards of up to US$ 5,000 in support of their research on ecosystems, natural resources and biodiversity. Through the MAB Young Scientists Awards, MAB is investing in a new generation of scientists worldwide because we think well-trained and committed young people are key to addressing eco […]
- Water Cooperation Quotient: Latest research on water and security by Strategic Foresight GroupA new report Water Cooperation Quotient, was launched by a group of West African ministers in Dakar on 11 August 2015. An in depth discussion on the report will take place on 7 October 2015 in Geneva. It is the first time in the world that a tool has been created that compares the quality of transboundary water cooperation from all continents. The Water Coop […]
- Union for the Mediterranean: Appointment of Almotaz Abadi to the UFM Secretariat