Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- Oman trial plant eases water scarcityTrial operation of a new desalination plant near the Oman capital, Muscat, is already alleviating water scarcity there according to the Oman's Public Authority for Electricity and Water. The trial run of the new Ghubra desalination plant is gradually replacing an old facility in supplying potable water to South Al Batinah and Dakhiliya Wilayats. The tes […]
- New Heads of EU Delegation named for Jordan and PalestineFederica Mogherini, High Representative of the European Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy/Vice President of the Commission, announced on August 31st, the appointments of 19 senior appointments to EU Delegations, following the previous 16 appointments on 28 July. A further 4 appointments of Heads of EU Delegations will be announced in due course, […]
- SWITCH-ON: Saving water through effective knowledge sharingFreely accessible online tools to enable sustainable and efficient water resource management are being developed by the EU-funded SWITCH-ON project. The initiative is currently building a web portal to host innovations such as a virtual water-science laboratory, product marketing point and meeting place. Environmental information tools are in high demand but […]
- Union for the Mediterranean: Appointment of Almotaz Abadi to the UFM SecretariatThe Union for the Mediterranean (UfM) Secretariat has appointed Mr. Almotaz Abadi as per the nomination of Palestine for the position of Senior Expert at the UfM Secretariat Water and Environment Division in Barcelona, Spain. Mr Abadi was the director of the Aid Coordination and management Unit in Palestine and Policy adviser to the water Authority. His main […]
- Jordan: Project launched to reduce water waste at mosquesThree mosques categorised as large water consumers will be turned into “examples of water efficiency” under a new project to reduce waste of water at mosques, a government official said on Monday. Rainwater harvesting techniques, recycling of greywater and installing water-saving devices at mosques are the pillars of the project, which seeks to reduce water […]
- Oman trial plant eases water scarcity