Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- PRIMA 2019 Call Open NOW!After the approval of EC of the Annual Work Plan for 2019, PRIMA annouced that 2019 Calls are NOW open. The aim is to build research and innovation capacities and to develop knowledge and common innovative solutions for agro-food systems, to make them sustainable, and for integrated water provision and management in the Mediterranean area. The calls have […]
- Vacancy: Technical Specialist / Water and Irrigation Lead at Abt AssociatesOrganization Overview The International Development Division focuses on improving the lives and economic well-being of people in lower and middle-income countries. We command technical expertise in health, agriculture, climate change, food security and governance—as well as in international evaluation. Our multi-layered health portfolio includes policy, he […]
- Turkish project earmarks water for N.Cyprus irrigationThe ground-breaking ceremony for a Turkish-sponsored irrigation project in Northern Cyprus was held on 26 December. The project -- which consist of a 5.7-kilometer (3.5 mile) tunnel for supplying water to farmlands -- is being added to current water supply facilities from Turkey to the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus (TRNC). Under the new project, about […]
- Water-Energy-Food Nexus Literature Review A Review of Nexus Literature and ongoing Nexus Initiatives for PolicymakersThis literature review provides an overview of key Nexus concepts and tools that can be applied in policy and practice. It aims to be a resource for professionals responsible for Nexus relevant decisions either in planning, financing or implementation. It aims to provide an overview of the literature covering the WEF Nexus topic, with a discussion on how the […]
- Call for expression of interest for experts to participate in the Evaluation Panel – PRIMA Annual Work Plan - AWP2019On 17th December 2018, PRIMA launched five Calls for Proposals (four calls for Section 1 and one call for Section 2) under its Annual Work Plan 2019 (AWP2019). Details of the calls are available on the PRIMA website www.prima-med.org. PRIMA is seeking expressions of interest from qualified experts to conduct the independent evaluation of proposals.
- PRIMA 2019 Call Open NOW!