Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- EMWIS will participate in one recently approved project of LIFE 2014 program on sludge treatment: ANADRYThe LIFE program is the only financial instrument of the European Union dedicated exclusively to the environment. Its overall objective for the period 2004-2020 is to contribute to sustainable development and the achievement of the objectives and goals of the Europe 2020 Strategy and the relevant strategies and plans of the Union's environment and clima […]
- Vacancy announcement for the Information and Communication ManagerVacancy announcement for the Information and Communication Manager The Euro-Mediterranean Information System on Know-how in the Water Sector, EMWIS (SEMIDE, in French - see www.emwis.net for further details) is an initiative of the Euro-Mediterranean Partnership initiated by a Ministerial conference on fresh water in 1996. EMWIS provides a strategic tool for […]
- Senior or Principal Consultant – Water portfolio, Oxford Policy Management (OPM), UK [deadline 4 Sept] Oxford Policy Management (OPM) is seeking to recruit a Senior or Principal Consultant in its water team, who would work primarily on Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH). OPM’s core expertise across the company lies in economics and finance, alongside a strong cross-sectoral reputation for process and impact evaluation. In the water sector, OPM’s five-strong […]
- The Paris hub of the Future Earth Secretariat is seeking a Project ManagerLocation: Paris (France) Closing date: 24th August 2015 The Future Earth initiative: Future Earth is a global program for sustainability science. It coordinates international transdisciplinary research on its three key themes: Dynamic Planet, Global Sustainable Development and Transformations towards Sustainability. It is also a platform for international en […]
- EMWIS will participate in one recently approved project of LIFE 2014 program on sludge treatment: ANADRY