Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- MedCOP Climate 2016: Mediterranean Climate Conference in TangierClimate change is a top-priority of today’s international political agenda. The Mediterranean is one of the world’s most vulnerable regions in this regard. After Paris in France last year, the next session of the Conference of the Parties (COP22) to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) will take place this year in another Medite […]
- Workshop on Water/Energy/Food Security Nexus – MEDCOP CLIMAT TANGIERIME has been appointed to pilot with the collaboration of Abdelmalek Essaâdi University in Tétouan the Workshop on “Water/Energy/Food Security Nexus” within the MEDCOP CLIMAT which will be held in Tangiers, morocco on 18 and 19 July 2016.This workshop will be held on 18 jjuly 2016 at 14h30-17h30. The issue is how to establish a just balance for a sharing equ […]
- The IEMed fosters a network of think tanks of the Western MediterraneanOn 23-24 May in Barcelona, around thirty think tanks and public diplomacy institutions agreed to create the “Med Think 5+5”, a new network of think tanks that will have its headquarters in the city. The objective of the network, which the IEMed both promotes and hosts as its secretariat, is to foster dialogue and research on how to develop regional integrati […]
- The 2016 edition of Water Innovation Europe conference “Water-Smart!: European solutions for a smart water society”The 2016 edition of Water Innovation Europe conference was held in Brussels on June 21-23rd 2016. The annual stakeholder conference was revolved around the topic “Water-Smart!: European solutions for a smart water society”. WssTP has organised a SIRA (Strategic Innovation Research Agenda) 2030 workshop , as part of the pre-conference of WIE2016, where the dr […]
- MedCOP Climate 2016: Mediterranean Climate Conference in Tangier