Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- The Nature & Water Knowledge Sharing Forum: Final ProceedingsR-KNOW is a regional project co-funded by the European Union. The project aspires to create a Regional Knowledge Network on Water that will assist in strengthening the application of systematic approaches to water management and governance in five countries (Lebanon, Jordan, Palestine, Morocco and Egypt). It also aims to influence policy and decision-making […]
- First Ever Regional Integrated Master Plan for the Jordan Valley"EcoPeace Middle East (formerly Friends of the Earth Middle East), together with consortium partners at the Stockholm International Water Institute (SIWI) and Global Nature Fund (GNF), and lead consultant Royal HaskoningDHV, released the first ever Regional NGO Master Plan for Sustainable Development in the Jordan Valley at a conference on June 9, 2015 […]
- Managing wastewater treatment at the river-basin scale The EU Water Framework Directive1 requires policymakers to consider the management of water e.g. in rivers, lakes and streams, at the scale of the river basin, but can wastewater treatment systems be managed at the same scale? To help policymakers answer this question, a team of Spanish researchers have created a method for assessing the integrated operation […]
- Turkish scholar's book about Sarsang water reservoirA recently published book by Turkish scholar, a well known hydro-policy and hydro-terrorism researcher Tugba Evrim Maden entitled, "Weaponization of Water: The Case of Sarsang Reservoir" (Berikan Publishing) has been released in Ankara, Turkey. The book has been published with the support of the Center for Strategic Studies under the President of t […]
- Arab G-WADI Network created in MuscatThe second steering committee meetings of the General Secretariat of the Arab Network for the management of water resources in arid and semi-(Arab G-WADI Network) took place in Muscat – Oman, for two days from 3-4/ June, 2015. Representatives from the UNESCO network office in Cairo and representatives from the countries and bodies of the Arabic Network Found […]
- The Nature & Water Knowledge Sharing Forum: Final Proceedings