Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- RKNOW: Providing knowledge & guidance; and how well they can be applied - Sharm El-Sheikh (Egypt), 12-14/05/2015The Regional Knowledge Network on Systemic Approaches to Water Resources Management (R-KNOW) is a regional project funded by the European Union. The project aspires to create a Regional Knowledge Network on Water that will assist in strengthening the application of systematic approaches to water management and governance in five countries (Lebanon, Jordan, P […]
- EUROMED Invest call for projects: deadline 30 JuneThe EU-funded EUROMED Invest project has announced the opening of its second call for interest in implementing project activities. The project invites affiliated organisations to submit their proposals by 30 June 2015. Selected operations will be announced on the occasion of the second EUROMED Invest annual conference in September. Activities implemented inc […]
- Morocco: Abengoa begins construction on the Agadir desalination plantAbengoa (MCE: ABG.B/P SM /NASDAQ: ABGB), the international company that applies innovative technology solutions for sustainability in the energy and environment sectors, has recently begun construction of the desalination plant in Agadir, Morocco, having closed the financing for the project together with its local partner InfraMaroc (CDG Capital Infrastructu […]
- New Regional Director Appointed for ROWAFadi Shraideh Photo: IUCN ROWA IUCN ROWA has just announced the new appointment of a Regional Director, Mr Fadi Al-Shraideh. Fadi, a Jordanian national, has held the position of Regional Director ad-interim at the Regional Office for West Asia (ROWA), based in Amman, Jordan since July 2013. He has been and will continue to be responsible for leading the act […]
- Egypt nominated to host the 9th World Water ForumEgypt, Ethiopia and South Africa have been nominated to host the 9th World Water Forum, which will be held in six years with the participation of 170 countries. This came during the African day events that was organized by the African Ministers' Council on Water on Friday 17/4/2015 on the sidelines of the 7th World Water Forum currently being held in th […]
- RKNOW: Providing knowledge & guidance; and how well they can be applied - Sharm El-Sheikh (Egypt), 12-14/05/2015