Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- The WaterWorks2014 Cofudend Call: Stepping up EU research and innovation cooperation in the water areaThe WaterWorks2014 Cofudend Call is now OPEN WaterWorks2014 The ERA-NET Cofund WaterWorks2014 was launched in 2014 in support of the Water JPI. It is funded by the EC under Horizon 2020. 1st Stage - Deadline for Submission of Pre-Proposals: 4 May 2015, 17h00 (CET) 2nd Stage - Deadline for Submission of Full Proposals: 14 September 2015, 17h00 (CET) OVERVIEW […]
- Israel and Jordan Agree to Share Water, But Fall Short of Saving Dead SeaA long-awaited binational agreement to supply fresh water to Jordan and Israel, and to transport water to the drying Dead Sea, was reached on Thursday in Jordan. Provisions for Palestine to be part of the agreement, though, were not included. Israeli officials said they were being dealt with separately. The $US 900 million agreement includes construction of […]
- NASA Releases First Global Rainfall and Snowfall Map from New MissionNASA released the first global rainfall and snowfall map derived from data from its Global Precipitation Measurement mission. The map covers almost 90% of the Earth's surface. It will contribute to a better understanding of the world's climate and its changes, but also to anticipate natural disasters caused by heavy rainfall or droughts. NASA’s Glo […]
- Europe's local and regional governments: don't ditch EU waste packageThe European Committee of the Regions (CoR) has demanded that the European Commission reconsider its withdrawal of proposed changes to EU waste legislation. The Committee - the EU's assembly of local and regional authorities – argues that it would be far more sensible to build on the original proposals then "start again from scratch". It cal […]
- EU and UNICEF mark completion of first part of Gaza desalination plant The EU and UNICEF yesterday marked the completion of the first component of a €10 million desalination plant which will provide over 75,000 Palestinians with drinking water in Gaza. The construction phase of the project was launched with the laying of the first stone last March. Yesterday’s event marked the completion of an 18-km pipeline which will transfer […]
- The WaterWorks2014 Cofudend Call: Stepping up EU research and innovation cooperation in the water area