Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- Call for tenders to develop capacity for modelling and socio-economic assessment at EU levelCall for tenders from the EUorpean Commission on a A study to develop an Integrated Policy Assessment method and software linked to models of the Freshwater and Marine environment and to assess the economic benefits of EU water policy and the costs of its non-implementation. This contract is part of an effort to develop capacity for modelling and socio-econ […]
- AfriAlliance to launch Working GroupsThe AfriAlliance project (a network of European and African networks on water and Climate) is preparing to launch working groups during summer 2016 on integrated water resources management, agriculture/food security, capacity building/human resources, climate change mitigation and adaptation, data management. To understand the drivers & barriers for part […]
- Call for papers- 3rd Edition of the International Conference on Geospatial Technologies for the Water Resources Call for papers for the 3rd Edition of the International Conference on Geospatial Technologies for the Water Resources (labeled COP22), organized by Scientific Association for Water Information Systems on 11th and 12th November 2016 in Marrakech/ Morocco, On the occasion of COP22. Researchers, young scientists and experts are invited to contribute with paper […]
- Brazil kicks off preparation for 2018 World Water ForumThe preparation of the 8th World Water Forum was officially launched in Brasilia on 27 June 2016. More than 700 political leaders, elected officials, diplomats, water experts and operators, researchers and representatives of civil society are meeting up to to identify and prioritize the most pressing water issues, which require to be collectively and globall […]
- Navigating uncharted waters: The EU referendum, the spirit of Paris, and the SDGsIIED's director Andrew Norton argues that a spirit of internationalism must live on in the UK following the seismic shock of Brexit. "IIED was formed with an international purpose – to promote, as Barbara Ward, our founder, put it, "the care and maintenance of a small planet". Our driving motivation is to promote social and environmenta […]
- Call for tenders to develop capacity for modelling and socio-economic assessment at EU level