Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- Navigating uncharted waters: The EU referendum, the spirit of Paris, and the SDGsIIED's director Andrew Norton argues that a spirit of internationalism must live on in the UK following the seismic shock of Brexit. "IIED was formed with an international purpose – to promote, as Barbara Ward, our founder, put it, "the care and maintenance of a small planet". Our driving motivation is to promote social and environmenta […]
- The sixth workshop towards an Action Plan for the Water Strategy in the Western Mediterranean 5+5, Marseille (France), 23-24 June 2016The water group of the 5+5 dialogue met in Marseille on 23-24 July 2016 to finalise the action plan and related documents to be proposed for Ministers approval. The 5+5 represents Portugal, Spain, France, Italy, and Malta from the EU and Mauritania, Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia and Libya from the Southern Med countries. Since the Water Strategy in the Western M […]
- Algeria: Call for proposals to support the fisheries sectorThe European Commission has launched a call for proposals to support civil society organisations in the fisheries and aquaculture sector in Algeria. The call, funded by the EU under the DIVECO 2 programme which supports the diversification of the economy in the fisheries and aquaculture sector, seeks to support initiatives of the Algerian civil society in th […]
- International Conference on Water and Climate “Water Security for Climate Justice”Based on the successful collaboration in the lead-up to COP21, cooperation between France, host of COP21, and Morocco, host of COP22, has led to the organisation of the International Conference on Water and Climate, to be held in Rabat, Morocco, 11–12 July, in cooperation of the Word Water Council. The conference will raise political awareness of the import […]
- MedCOP Climate 2016: Mediterranean Climate Conference in TangierClimate change is a top-priority of today’s international political agenda. The Mediterranean is one of the world’s most vulnerable regions in this regard. After Paris in France last year, the next session of the Conference of the Parties (COP22) to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) will take place this year in another Medite […]
- Navigating uncharted waters: The EU referendum, the spirit of Paris, and the SDGs