Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- MedCOP Climate 2016: Mediterranean Climate Conference in TangierClimate change is a top-priority of today’s international political agenda. The Mediterranean is one of the world’s most vulnerable regions in this regard. After Paris in France last year, the next session of the Conference of the Parties (COP22) to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) will take place this year in another Medite […]
- Workshop on Water/Energy/Food Security Nexus – MEDCOP CLIMAT TANGIERIME has been appointed to pilot with the collaboration of Abdelmalek Essaâdi University in Tétouan the Workshop on “Water/Energy/Food Security Nexus” within the MEDCOP CLIMAT which will be held in Tangiers, morocco on 18 and 19 July 2016.This workshop will be held on 18 jjuly 2016 at 14h30-17h30. The issue is how to establish a just balance for a sharing equ […]
- UfM Secretariat – Accelerating the Energy Transition in the Mediterranean: Launch of Climate Change Adaptation AwardsThe UfM Secretariat is partnering with France’s Agency for Environment and Energy Management (ADEME) in the launch of a competition to foster public initiatives promoting adaptation to climate change impacts. In 2040, the Mediterranean region will face a triple challenge: demographic, as the urban population is expected to double; energy-related, due to an e […]
- EU greenhouse gas emissions at lowest level since 1990European Union (EU) greenhouse gas emissions continued to decrease in 2014, with a 4.1% reduction in emissions to 24.4% below 1990 levels, according to the EU’s annual inventory published today by the European Environment Agency (EEA). Hans Bruyninckx, EEA Executive Director, said: "It is positive that Europe has been able to reduce greenhouse gas emiss […]
- MedCOP Climate 2016: Mediterranean Climate Conference in Tangier