Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- Sentinel-1 SAR observation scenario implements a baseline pre-defined mission observation scenario, making optimum use of the SAR duty cycle within the technical constraints of the overall systemWith the second Sentinel-1 satellite in orbit the mission observation frequency now has significantly increased - for many regions of the Earth it is now up to 12 days. This temporal information dimension will enable further EO applications from monitoring of crop dynamics to seasonal water body in a timely manner and independent of cloud coverage - openly a […]
- vacancy: REACH Programme Manager School of Geography and the Environment, OxfordThe REACH Programme is a 7 year, £15m programme funded by the UK’s Department for International Development (DFID). This project, led by the University of Oxford, involves a research consortium of global leaders in water science, policy and practice. It aims to increase water security for 5 million people in sub-Saharan Africa and South Asia by 2022. This is […]
- Action Plan and Rules of Procedure of the Water Strategy in the Western Mediterranean officially endorsed by the 5+5 Ministers in COP22.The Action Plan and Rules of Procedure of the Water Strategy in the Western Mediterranean were officially endorsed by the 5+5 Ministers in an event held 16 November 2016 in Marrakech, on the occasion of the COP22. Find attached the declaration in Frensh.
- EU, UfM and key actors discuss role of climate action in sustainable development and stability of the Mediterranean regionHigh-level personalities including the EU Commissioner for Climate Action and Energy, Miguel Arias Cañete, the Minister of Environment of Jordan, Yaseen Al-Khayyat, and the Secretary General of the Union for the Mediterranean, Fathallah Sijilmassi, discussed on 17 November at the COP22 in Marrakech, the benefits that low carbon development could bring for th […]
- Sentinel-1 SAR observation scenario implements a baseline pre-defined mission observation scenario, making optimum use of the SAR duty cycle within the technical constraints of the overall system