Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- Water Security for Policy Makers and Practitioners short course - 7-11 September 2015, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UKWater Security for Policy Makers and Practitioners short course - 7-11 September 2015, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UKBringing together key strengths in water politics, climate change, agricultural water management and water allocation, this course will provide participants with an exceptional chance to acquire an understanding of this key global issu […]
- Next Horizon 2020 Calls for Proposals ICT 2015 - Information and Communication Technologies Deadline: 14.04.2015 Water Innovation: Boosting its value for Europe Deadline: 21.04.2015 Sustainable Food Security Deadline:11.06.2015 FET-OPEN - Novel ideas for radically new technologies Deadline: 29.09.2015 […]
- The WaterWorks2014 Cofudend Call: Stepping up EU research and innovation cooperation in the water areaThe WaterWorks2014 Cofudend Call is now OPEN WaterWorks2014 The ERA-NET Cofund WaterWorks2014 was launched in 2014 in support of the Water JPI. It is funded by the EC under Horizon 2020. 1st Stage - Deadline for Submission of Pre-Proposals: 4 May 2015, 17h00 (CET) 2nd Stage - Deadline for Submission of Full Proposals: 14 September 2015, 17h00 (CET) OVERVIEW […]
- PRESSURE MANAGEMENT: A COST EFFECTIVE WATER LOSS STRATEGYA major challenge facing many municipalities is how to deal with high levels of water loss, or Non Revenue Water (NRW). Although not all NRW is leakage, inefficient management of distribution system pressures is known to cause substantial avoidable leakage and burst pipes; it also brings with it other adverse consequences such as reduced infrastructure life. […]
- Call for abstracts for the 3rd Annual International Conference on WaterIts mission is to act as a forum where Academics and Researchers from all over the world can meet and exchange ideas on their research, and discuss the future developments in their disciplines. Athens was chosen as the meeting place because of its long history and culture. Academic member responsible for the conference: Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos, President, A […]
- Water Security for Policy Makers and Practitioners short course - 7-11 September 2015, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK