Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- Algeria: Call for proposals to support the fisheries sectorThe European Commission has launched a call for proposals to support civil society organisations in the fisheries and aquaculture sector in Algeria. The call, funded by the EU under the DIVECO 2 programme which supports the diversification of the economy in the fisheries and aquaculture sector, seeks to support initiatives of the Algerian civil society in th […]
- MedCOP Climate 2016: Mediterranean Climate Conference in TangierClimate change is a top-priority of today’s international political agenda. The Mediterranean is one of the world’s most vulnerable regions in this regard. After Paris in France last year, the next session of the Conference of the Parties (COP22) to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) will take place this year in another Medite […]
- Workshop on Water/Energy/Food Security Nexus – MEDCOP CLIMAT TANGIERIME has been appointed to pilot with the collaboration of Abdelmalek Essaâdi University in Tétouan the Workshop on “Water/Energy/Food Security Nexus” within the MEDCOP CLIMAT which will be held in Tangiers, morocco on 18 and 19 July 2016.This workshop will be held on 18 jjuly 2016 at 14h30-17h30. The issue is how to establish a just balance for a sharing equ […]
- The IEMed fosters a network of think tanks of the Western MediterraneanOn 23-24 May in Barcelona, around thirty think tanks and public diplomacy institutions agreed to create the “Med Think 5+5”, a new network of think tanks that will have its headquarters in the city. The objective of the network, which the IEMed both promotes and hosts as its secretariat, is to foster dialogue and research on how to develop regional integrati […]
- Algeria: Call for proposals to support the fisheries sector