Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- SWITCH-ON: Saving water through effective knowledge sharingFreely accessible online tools to enable sustainable and efficient water resource management are being developed by the EU-funded SWITCH-ON project. The initiative is currently building a web portal to host innovations such as a virtual water-science laboratory, product marketing point and meeting place. Environmental information tools are in high demand but […]
- Union for the Mediterranean: Appointment of Almotaz Abadi to the UFM SecretariatThe Union for the Mediterranean (UfM) Secretariat has appointed Mr. Almotaz Abadi as per the nomination of Palestine for the position of Senior Expert at the UfM Secretariat Water and Environment Division in Barcelona, Spain. Mr Abadi was the director of the Aid Coordination and management Unit in Palestine and Policy adviser to the water Authority. His main […]
- Jordan: Project launched to reduce water waste at mosquesThree mosques categorised as large water consumers will be turned into “examples of water efficiency” under a new project to reduce waste of water at mosques, a government official said on Monday. Rainwater harvesting techniques, recycling of greywater and installing water-saving devices at mosques are the pillars of the project, which seeks to reduce water […]
- UNESCO MAB Young Scientists AwardsSince 1989 MAB has been providing 10 young researchers each year with awards of up to US$ 5,000 in support of their research on ecosystems, natural resources and biodiversity. Through the MAB Young Scientists Awards, MAB is investing in a new generation of scientists worldwide because we think well-trained and committed young people are key to addressing eco […]
- SWITCH-ON: Saving water through effective knowledge sharing