Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- First Ever Regional Integrated Master Plan for the Jordan Valley"EcoPeace Middle East (formerly Friends of the Earth Middle East), together with consortium partners at the Stockholm International Water Institute (SIWI) and Global Nature Fund (GNF), and lead consultant Royal HaskoningDHV, released the first ever Regional NGO Master Plan for Sustainable Development in the Jordan Valley at a conference on June 9, 2015 […]
- Managing wastewater treatment at the river-basin scale The EU Water Framework Directive1 requires policymakers to consider the management of water e.g. in rivers, lakes and streams, at the scale of the river basin, but can wastewater treatment systems be managed at the same scale? To help policymakers answer this question, a team of Spanish researchers have created a method for assessing the integrated operation […]
- Turkish scholar's book about Sarsang water reservoirA recently published book by Turkish scholar, a well known hydro-policy and hydro-terrorism researcher Tugba Evrim Maden entitled, "Weaponization of Water: The Case of Sarsang Reservoir" (Berikan Publishing) has been released in Ankara, Turkey. The book has been published with the support of the Center for Strategic Studies under the President of t […]
- Arab G-WADI Network created in MuscatThe second steering committee meetings of the General Secretariat of the Arab Network for the management of water resources in arid and semi-(Arab G-WADI Network) took place in Muscat – Oman, for two days from 3-4/ June, 2015. Representatives from the UNESCO network office in Cairo and representatives from the countries and bodies of the Arabic Network Found […]
- Israel's revolutionary water management methods aren't going to be enough to solve California's devastating droughtCalifornia and most of the southwestern US is mired in a devastating drought that has dragged on for more than four years. The dry spell has forced the state to resort to water rationing, raised the specter of ecological disaster, and imperiled the economic vitality of the region. In recent months the Golden State has turned to a controversial technological […]
- First Ever Regional Integrated Master Plan for the Jordan Valley