Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- Amman Design Week: Water map uses design to raise awareness on scarce resourceThe theme of this year’s Amman Design Week triggered the imagination of five local designers to come up with a modern installation that highlights one of Jordan’s most pressing issues: the scarcity of water. Alongside four other designers, Ahmad Sabbagh presented an installation titled “Water Table”, consisting of a table made up of materials used in making […]
- 2nd International Conference on Water and Climate, Marseille, FranceClimate change impacts water resources first and foremost and water should be perceived as a connector offering solutions both to climate change adaptation and mitigation. In recent years, the World Water Council has strived for recognition of the role of water within climate discussion. Following the success of the first International Conference on Water […]
- EU money for access to drinking water in RomaniaSix projects that aim to facilitate the population’s access to drinking water in Romania will get total funds of EUR 129 million from EU’s Cohesion Fund. About EUR 15.7 million will be used to improve the wastewater treatment system in Bacau County, in the east of Romania. Another EUR 8.6 million will go to a project that aims to improve the access to clean […]
- OECD Identifies Hotspots Facing Water Risks for AgricultureA new assessment of agricultural water risks showed that if no mitigation or policy actions were taken, challenges could be expected to grow incrementally in areas like China, India and the United States. Risks were identified as those associated with water shortage, flooding, climate variability and water quality risks. Farmers, agro food companies, and gov […]
- New figures reflect Europe’s water storyBrussels, 27 September 2017: EurEau updated its report reflecting the true picture of drinking and waste water in Europe. Higher connection rates, more pipes, more network, more investment, better recycling and better environmental protection are the key headlines. “Our members pride themselves on providing safe, clean and healthy water to consumers, while […]
- Amman Design Week: Water map uses design to raise awareness on scarce resource