Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- Contest on plastic waste in Genoa - Concours sur les déchets plastqiues à Gênes English text below : Veuillez cliquer sur ce lien pour découvrir les résultats du concours national sur la réutilisation inventive des déchets plastiques lancé par nos partenaires génois dans le cadre de leur action pilote Reuse du projet MED-3R. Les projets sélectionnés seront présentés à la Sala Cuspide du Palazzo Verde à Gênes, du 30 avril au 14 juin 2015 […]
- Call for proposals for the International Conference (HES2015): Human and Environmental Security in the Era of Global Risks; November 25-27, 2015 | Agadir, MoroccoVISION | OBJECTIVES Lives and livelihoods of millions of people worldwide, especially in the Global South, are being severely threatened by numerous global environmental/climate, economic, geopolitical, societal and technological risks whose impacts reveal our shared vulnerabilities and heighten the recognition that insecurities are widespread, cross-cutting […]
- Save Water, Reuse Water: international conference to promote water efficiency The EU-funded ACCBAT project, implemented under the Cross Border Cooperation programme in the Mediterranean Basin (CBC-Med) with the aim of increasing water-use efficiency and reuse of treated wastewater for irrigated agriculture in Jordan, Lebanon and Tunisia, is holding an international conference on sustainable water management on 23 March in Rome. The ev […]
- Call for papers: 3rd Space for Hydrology Workshop - "Surface Water Storage and Runoff: Modeling, In-Situ data and Remote Sensing" The European Space Agency, in the context of the Scientific Exploitation of Operational Missions (SEOM) programme element, and CNES are organising a sequel event to Hydrospace2007 held at WMO, called 3rd Space for Hydrology Workshop - "Surface Water Storage and Runoff: Modeling, In-Situ data and Remote Sensing", Tuesday 15 - Thursday 17 September 2 […]
- Call for hosting the EIP Water Conference in February 2016Building up on the success of two annual Conferences in 2013 and 2014, the EIP Water has recently started planning its third Conference and is now looking for a host city and Conference partners. The one-day Conference is envisaged to take place during either the second, third or fourth week of February 2016 (proposed dates are 10 Feb 2016, 17 Feb 2016 or 24 […]
- Contest on plastic waste in Genoa - Concours sur les déchets plastqiues à Gênes