Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- MEP Water Group Public Session on the United Nations World Water Development Report 2017 ‘Wastewater: The Untapped ResourceUnder the auspices of the EU Maltese presidency, the MEP Water Group in cooperation with the World Water Assessment Programme of UNESCO hosted a successful public session on the 2017 United Nations World Water Development Report “Wastewater: The Untapped Resource'' on the 06th of June at the European Parliament. The session chaired by Esther De La […]
- "Wastewater, The Untapped Resource" at the Italian ParliamentOn June 6, WWAP Deputy Coordinator, Ms. Miletto presented the main findings of the WWDR 2017 at the Italian government, during the event titled "New frontiers in water research, environmental sustainability and scientific dissemination". The event has been organized by Warredoc, Alta Scuola and #Italia Sicura, the project established by the Italian […]
- Online discussion on "water accounting & water for food" in preparation of the WWF8Water accounting  helps to identify bottlenecks and critical points in the water balance where actions would be have the most impact. The World Water Council Member initiative on water accounting for decision making in the agricultural sector lead by FAO in cooperation with UNESCO-IHE, UNESCO-WWAP, IWMI, ICID and DWFI aims to raise the profile of wate […]
- More European sites meet excellent bathing water quality standards than ever beforeMore than 85% of bathing water sites monitored across Europe in 2016 met the most stringent ‘excellent' quality standards — meaning they were mostly free from pollutants harmful to human health and the environment, according to the annual bathing water quality report published today. Over 96% of bathing water sites met minimum quality requirements set o […]
- MEP Water Group Public Session on the United Nations World Water Development Report 2017 ‘Wastewater: The Untapped Resource